Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Realizing, ... Really?


I realized (for lack of a better word) today, that I spend a bit of time thinking so that I may 'realize', and thinking about that has brought me to the realization that i can spend too much time doing so.

As I ponder purposes and the ability some have to live in a stark room and write, I also notice myself having stuff, whether projects or objects, and that keeps me anchored. I have heard people say that about their children, that children become your life, and that is interesting, because I've always thought if I had children that I'd feel them to be branches. I heard a writer speaking, and he said that after a rocky point in his relationship with his wife, he realized that if he didn't have children with her, that he would have nothing to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment